Travel Toiletries Packing List
I travel pretty often so I am sharing this list based off of the items I would not want to travel without. If you are traveling anytime soon, I have compiled a list of the essential travel toiletries that will work for any long trip, weekend getaway, etc. Everyone's personal preferences will always vary a little bit but this list is definitely packed with the only travel toiletries you will ever need. A few items are things that you will need depending on your destination for your trip!
What You need in your Travel Toiletries Bag
The Essential Toiletries
- Body wash
- Medications & Vitamins
- Conditioner or Leave in Conditioner
- Hairbrush or comb
- Makeup Remover
- Dry Shampoo
- Face Wash
- Body lotion
- Feminine Hygiene products (you can't find your favorite kind everywhere so buy before you travel)
- Hand Lotion
- Hair ties & bobby pins
- Lip balm/Chap-stick
My Personal Favorite Must-Haves
- Leave in conditioner, I am obsessed with It's A 10 Miracle Leave-in Product
- Perfume spray samples rather than a big bottle or none at all.
- Tide to go, cause even though I swear that I'm not a messy eater I'm constantly spilling something on a white shirt :)
- A Wrinkle release spray for my clothes that wrinkle badly in my suitcase.
First Aid Kit Items
Some items you might want to pack in this kit could be Neosporin, Advil, Ibuprofen, Band-aids, Pain reliever or Allergy medicine.
A few Extra Items You Might Need
- Bug Spray
- Travel size mirror
- Aloe Vera
- Ziploc bags
- Sewing kit
- Tylenol (maybe p.m. for flight)