Where to Shop for Swimsuits in 2017
Swimsuits in 2017
Swimsuits continue to be one of the most challenging fashion items to buy for many reasons. Attractive styles and sizes that fit us perfectly are hard to find.
A lot of people have been completely thrown off (including myself) since Victoria's Secret announced they were no longer making swimsuits. I have been buying a lot of my favorite swimsuits from VS for years!
But not to worry, there are A LOT of other excellent companies selling gorgeous swimsuits and that are continuously improving their swimwear collections. I've created a list of some of my new favorite places to purchase swimsuits as well as current styles from each store.
- Stud Detail Plunge Swimsuit - Black
- Tropical Print Double Strap Triangle Bikini
- Black Bandage ladder detail bandeau bikini set
- Mix and Match Crop Bikini in Rib Green
- Mix and Match High Neck Crop Bikini in Mexican Floral Print
- Ikat Print Bead Embellished Trim Halter Swimsuit
- Mixed Floral Print Frill Bandeau Bikini - Multi
- Out From Under Printed Tie-Front One-Piece Swimsuit
- Printed High Neck One-Piece Swimsuit
- Out From Under Cutout Hipster Bikini
- Express Womens Halter Neck Lace-Up Cut-Out One-Piece Swimsuit
- Express Womens Mesh Front Bikini Swim Top
- Womens Feather Print Lace-Up Bikini
- Womens Lace-Up Crisscross Strap Bikini
So to sum the list up, the Swimwear brands I have listed include:
- Urban Outfitters
Each of these companies has a wide variety of swimsuits. They all have a women's swimwear collection that is absolutely worth checking out!
I would love to hear some of your favorite stores to purchase swimsuits this year. Spring Break and Summer is getting closer each day~
*To complete your planning for Spring Break and for Summer Vacations check out my post SOLVED: Your Essential Spring Break Packing List